Snaptube for Android is one of the best apps on Android to download HD videos from YouTube. In this tutorial, I will show you how to download and install this app quickly.
Make sure you stay around for a step-by-step guide.
What is SnapTube?
SnapTube is the latest application that let you download your favorite videos from YouTube despite the fact that YouTube doesn’t allow this. The good news is that SnapTube can be installed on Android, iOS, and PC effortlessly.
Here are some of the best features of SnapTube for Android. Read these and then follow the step-by-step guide to installing this killer video downloading app on an Android phone.
- Snap Tube allows you to download YouTube videos with just a single click.
- This application also includes an option for other popular video websites.
- It’s completely free.
- You can download a video in a resolution of your choice. So if you want to view videos on your TV, download the HD version. Alternatively, you can save data by downloading videos in smaller resolution when you want to see them on your mobile device only.
- You can get the mp3 audio track for any video. It’s a great way to get mp3 for your favorite music video available on YouTube.
- SnapTube allows you to convert downloaded videos to different formats without requiring the installation of any additional software or application.
- The search functionality works like a charm. You can find a video you want by simply typing its name in the search bar.
- This app comes with a fully functional media library so that you can easily manage your downloaded tracks and videos.
- There are no ads in the app. Life is good when you can use SnapTube to grab the hottest videos from the web.
Are there SnapTube for Android alternatives available?
I know you want to find out about other similar apps before you decide to download this one. Keep reading for the answers.
There are some SnapTube alternatives that you can download and install on your Android phone. However, I don’t guarantee that you’d enjoy using those apps.
- SnapTube alternatives will often ask for fees when you want to use a premium feature.
- These alternate options for YouTube videos are loaded with annoying ads.
- If you find a Snap Tube alternative apk, it might contain viruses and trojans that will harm your Android phone.
How to download videos from YouTube?
Now it’s time to start downloading videos. Follow the steps below to enable YouTube downloading on your phone.
- Download the SnapTube apk from this link. Unfortunately, this app isn’t available on Google Play so your only option is to get the .apk directly.
We’ve tested this file for viruses. It’s safe to install.
- After downloading the file, locate it on your phone using a file manager.
- Touch the .apk file to begin the installation.
- Once you have installed SnapTube for Android, download any video from YouTube using the steps below.
- Find a video you want to download.
- Click the ‘down’ arrow on the right side of the video. See the picture below.
NOTE: You may have to enable installation from unknown sources on your phone by going to Security settings if you haven’t done so already. You can’t install apps outside Play Store unless you disable this security check.