Do you want to download YouTube videos on your PC or laptop? It is possible now with SnapTube for PC. Learn here how to install this video downloader app on your computer.
This application makes your life easier especially when you have half a dozen software programs installed on your PC only to download videos from YouTube. You don’t need all that junk.
It’s time to uninstall these messy programs and install SnapTube – the only app you will ever need to grab your favorite videos from around the web.
Keep reading to find about the smarter way to download YouTube videos.
What SnapTube brings to PC?
I’m sure you already know that SnapTube is a great app for smartphones. But I doubt you have heard that it works like a charm on any PC as well.
Once you have this app running on your PC, you ‘own’ all of your favorite videos
I don’t mean ‘own’ literally, but you can ‘have’ all of them on your hard drive with just a few clicks. It means you can watch them at your leisure without having to stay dependent on the internet connection.
Think of this scenario to understand how this app can change your life for good.
Entertainment can’t be dependent on anything. You have all your friends visiting, and you want to show them the most shocking documentary that you found on the YouTube yesterday, but the internet is down.
I know you’d have a heart attack.
SnapTube for PC is the solution. It lets you download any video from YouTube and other websites straight to your computer so that you can access them whenever you want, wherever you want, and without having to connect to the internet.
How to download SnapTube for PC
Now that’s an interesting question. SnapTube for PC is available for Android, but there is no official version for PC.
So what’s the solution? Keep reading to find out.
The solution is an Android emulator. This software program emulates a virtual Android phone on your computer or laptop.
Once you have the virtual Android phone running on a PC, you can install SnapTube for PC with a few simple clicks.
If you’re still confused and don’t know how to download YouTube videos on a laptop, simply follow the steps below.
Grab your snack and prepare for ultimate video entertainment. It will only take five minutes.
- First, you need to download and install an Android emulator. You can download Bluestacks or Andy emulator. Both are free and run this app smoothly.
- Next, you need to download the SnapTube .apk file. Use this link to download the file.
- Once you have downloaded the file on your PC, right-click on the file and choose Bluestacks or Andy from the ‘run as’ in the context menu.
- The Android emulator will install the app automatically.
- That’s it. Now you have everything you need to download and convert YouTube videos on your PC.
What if it didn’t work for you?
Read and implement these tweaks if the method mentioned above didn’t work for you.
- Download the .apk file again and see if it solves your problem.
- Make sure you have installed the latest video card drivers for your hardware on your PC.
- Look into user accounts and check your role. You should be using an account with administrative privileges to install the emulator without errors.
- Restart your PC after installing the emulator. Sometimes it solves all your problems.